Five Products to Get You Through Christmas Rush 2017
Author: Sarah Shevy
Inside Outside Furnishing & Lifestyle is the leading online supplier of high quality indoor & outdoor furniture and household goods in Melbourne.
When slow deep breaths and a refreshing shower no longer cut it, Inside Outside Furnishing & Lifestyle have some ideas to help you churn through the rest of 2017 with energy and lift. Be inspired to reinvigorate your self with ideas for you, or use them as Christmas gift inspiration for family and friends.
1. Diffuser - Our 4-in-1 Ultrasonic Oil Diffusers are a popular choice for people of all ages. Not just used to make your home smell nice, with the right blend of oils added, the atmosphere inside your home becomes a calming retreat. Just today one of our customers was raving about how well she slept while using her diffuser last night.
2. Treadmill - Exercise increases your overall health and your sense of well-being, which puts more pep in your step every day. Spend time each day on one of our treadmills, pump those endorphines and relieve your stress levels.
3. Foot Massager - Last weekend my husband and I attended a work Christmas party dinner and I wore strappy heels for the first time in years. Not only that but we hit the dance floor hard, to the point I had to hobble out of the party bare foot. Our foot massagers relieve the tension and pain caused by just a bit too much fun.
4. Garden Fountain - Chose a water feature and sit outside and just watch and listen for some time out. It will be a beautiful centre-piece in the garden and if you live too far from a creek or the beach, you can enjoy soothing sounds of water for a time before you go back to socialising and organising the remainder of 2017.
5. A Good Mattress - Sleep! How are you sleeping...when you finally get to bed this party season? Inside Outside Furnishing & Lifestyle has a mattress to suit your needs and they are very reasonably priced. Send us an email and we will find your ideal mattress to give you a decent night's sleep.
With over 6000 items on sale, we are sure you will find your own list of five products to help you through 2017.