Australian Coin Counter
Free Delivery - $0.00
Free Delivery to Most of Australia. Due to the limited access of our carriers, there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to. Please refer to our Delivery Guide for more details.
You are buying a Australian Version Coin Counter & Sorter - specifically designed for Australian Coins. We are specialists in cash handling machines - we design & import the best machine to meet market requirement.
A must time saver for any business. No more wasting your time or paying others at the close of business each day counting coins.
No more wasting time counting coins & running the risk of human errors
Start Counting and Sorting quickly & efficiently. Unit is easy to setup & is very user friendly. This coin counter is currently being used in shops, clubs, vending owners, banks, churches and other businesses.
YOUR BUSINESS WILL NOT LOSE ANYMORE MONEY BECAUSE OF HUMAN ERROR WHEN COUNTING COINS.
- Count and sort Australia coin 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, $1 and $2 automatically.
- Accurately computes and displays the total value of counted coins.
- Total number of coins for each denomination
- Two counting modes: free count and batch count
- Includes halt function to freely control stopping the machine.
- Can look over the amount of coins in different denominations and totality of all coins.
- Counting speed up to 300 coins/min.
- Hopper capacity: 500-1000 coins.
- Slot capacity: 150 coins.
- Counting display: 7 digit LED.
- Batch preset display: 3 digit LED.
- Power consumption: 45 W.
- Manufacture CE certified.
- Tax invoice available if required.
- Technical support and after sale services.
- TYPICAL USERS :
- Clubs, Bars, Cafes & Restaurants
- Banks & Business
- Owners of Vending Machines
- Owners of Video Gaming & Gambling Machines
- Private Users
- Automatic: Yes Fully Automatic / Electric / No Manual Work
- Hopper Capacity: 500 + coins
- Each Receiving Slot Capacity: 150 + coins
- Coins Counted / Sorted: 5c,10c, 20c, 50c, $1 & $2 Aussie Coins
- Counting Speed: approx 216 coins / min +
- Count Modes: Batch count, free count & fixed count mode
- Counting number display: 7 Digits LED
- Batch preset number display: 3 Digits LED
- Electric: Yes with Aussie approved 3 pin plug.
- Power: Standard AC 220V / 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 45 W (max)
- Dimensions: 355mm x 330mm x 266mm
- Net Weight: 4.5kg
KEY DISPLAY FUNCTIONS :
- Bat Key: Used to set the batch number (upto 4 digits)
- "+" Key: Used to add the number of presetting the batch number
- "-" Key: Used to reduce the number of presetting the batch number
- Set Key: Used to preset the number of the different value coins
- Clear Key: Used to return to display total value menu
- Report Key: Used to display the individual value of different coins
- COUNT MODE :
- 3 Modes: free count, batch count mode & fixed count. The count mode can be selected by presetting the batch number
- Free Count Mode: In this mode, the machine counts all the coins in the hopper with no stoppage until one of coins receiving slot is full. This mode machine will preset the Batch Number itself when power up.
- Batch Count Mode: In this mode, the machine counts a batch coins according to the presetting number. This count mode will be set by presetting an expected number on the Batch Number Display. Before counting, please use the "SET KEY" to select which kind of coins you want preset and then use "+","-" and "BAT" KEY to preset the expected number.
- Fixed Count Mode: Counts fixed amount of coins
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Inside Outside Furnishing & Lifestyle users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.